So, I installed The Sims Medieval (downloaded it from piratebay.org).
I used a keygen that came with the torrent and when I started the game it suddenly crashed because it said that that code is not valid after all. So I googled a little and downloaded the “mini game” that I emulated with Deamon Tools and it worked perfectly. Before I even started playing the game updated itself to version 1.1.100. I played it for a few days and today it reported that there is another game update, 1.2.3. so it automatically installed it but then I tried to run the game and I had to enter the registration code once more because it said it wasn’t valid, this time before the game even started. This time that window had an EA sign. I tried numerous codes but it just won’t work. I even reinstalled it and didn’t update to 1.2.3., I updated it back to 1.1.100 but still nothing.
What should I do?
Incoming search terms:
- sims medieval registration code (124)
- The Sims Medieval registration code (81)
- sims 3 medieval registration code (27)
- the sims medieval registration codes (23)
- sims medieval registration codes (15)
- registration code for sims medieval (2)
- what is the sims medieval registration code (1)
- Working Sims Medieval Registration Code (1)
- terminal registration code for sims medieval (1)
- sims register code (1)
- the sims 3 medieval serial codes (1)
- free registration codes for sims medieval (1)
- sims 3 medievil serial code (1)
- registering sims medieval (1)
- lost the registration code for The Sims Medieval (1)
- lost my sims medieval code (1)
- I lost my sims medieval code (1)
- I lost my registration code for The Sims Medieval (1)
- yhs-per_001 (1)